From the Rush University Office of Student Affairs Records, #4774, from the Rush University Medical Center Archives, Chicago, Ill. See webpage for more information: [ http://rushu.libguides.com/rusharchives ] The original Rush Medical College was established in 1837 and closed in 1942. It was reestablished in 1969 and affiliated with Presbyterian-St. Luke's Hospital. This corporation became Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center in 1969. Rush University was subsequently established in 1972, and came to include not only Rush Medical College, but also the College of Nursing, College of Health Sciences, and the Graduate College. Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center changed its name to Rush University Medical Center in 2003. New Student Picture Books consist of pictures of students entering the College of application; may contain name, undergraduate degree and name of granting institution. From 1983 students could opt to include or exclude their name and/or picture in this publication, and therefore, the listing should not be assumed all inclusive. Prior to 1989, each College had its own Picture Books; from 1989, all Colleges appeared in one publication annually. Some of these publications delineate specialties within which students enrolled for studies. Date of New Student Picture Book is the year the included students started at Rush University, so Picture Books may include more than one college class.
Title on cover page. Loose pages. No table-of-contents pages found. No copyright page found. No page numbers found. Book is three hole punched.
Canon EOS 5D Mark II
ABBYY FineReader 9.0
Possible copyright status
In copyright. Digitized with permission of Rush University Medical Center, Chicago IL. Contact the Rush Archives at email@example.com for further information.